Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Migraine.

From yesterday's bout. It turned out really well. Great color. Non-impressive lines on the bottom, thanks to a huge squirt from the henna cone.


My head was near collapsing this morning from a migraine. I thought I was going to pass out.  I finally got home from 9 am class and Johnny put an ice pack on my head. Fell asleep for 3 hours but woke up with a very cold, hypothermia like, headache. I am feeling normalish now. These things tend to freak me out a little because I take unconditionally good care of myself. Past health problems have resulted this, and also why I have decided to go into a medical field.

I recently just finished Anthony Keidis' autobiography "Scar Tissue". If you're a Chili Peppers fan, it is a great read.
Started up a few days ago "The Curious Incident of the Dog In The Night-time" out of a curiosity (hah) from the past few years of seeing it around. The writing structure is nontraditional, with very short chapters, and first person perspective. Mostly very acute short sentences throughout. I would summarize this as a novel about a 15 year old boy with a dysfunctional life  (and by that I mean not normal in comparison) and some people issues, enduring autism while being highly intelligent as a mathematician. The book starts off with a symbolic figure of a murdered poodle that carries the book. I am enjoying the read. Recommended for sure.



Yesterday Johnny and I took a walk downtown for our rendezvous Tuesday date. So nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment